Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My first day of the journey

This is my first day on a long journey.

Today I have booked a holiday to Birmingham for the family and me in August for 2 nights, it has cost me £40.50 but I have done it through a cash back website so should earn 4.04% cash back on the break which means I will get £1.64 back.

I have then booked to visit Cadbury World on one of the days usually costing £14.95 an adult so would be £29.90 for my girlfriend, kids and I to get in (under 4's are free) however I have purchased the tickets using my Tesco Clubcard vouchers which is a saving of £29.90.

That means a 2 night break in Birmingham with a visit to Cadbury World instead of costing me £70.40 has actually cost me £38.86 which is a massive saving of £31.54.

I will be blogging about the visit to Cadbury World so keep an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment