Tuesday, August 27, 2013

REVIEW: Twycross Zoo

We have just come back from our little break to Birmingham, now our first day was spent in Twycross Zoo! What can I say about this!! To start with I use the word zoo loosely. It was more like a park with a few animals in it. The dinosaur valley was all robotic dinosaurs which was good and excellent for the kids.we had read a few reviews that said it was full of wasps well I would estimate 500 wasps there!! It was silly you couldn't go anywhere without being bothered by at least one wasp! So make sure you take some wasp repellent.
Now the food! We had 2 x rolls, 2 x drinks, 2 x packets of crisps, 1 x child's chicken nuggets and chip and one plate of chips and it came to £18 now for what there was it was silly pricing.
Would I recommend this to people I would as long as you have never visited Colchester zoo because this place is nowhere near the standard of that zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment